Get moving this autumn! Dance Limerick announces new season of dance classes.
A new season of dance classes begins next month at Dance Limerick. Featuring classes for all ages and levels, there’s an opportunity for everyone to get moving this autumn.
Free taster sessions for several of the classes will take place at The Milk Market on Sunday 31 August and Sunday 7 September, so all are welcome to come along and give dance a go!
Dance Limerick – Sunday 31st Aug[table id=1 /]
Dance Limerick – Sunday 7th Sept[table id=2 /]
The new season of classes takes place at Dance Limerick, 1-2 John’s Square, and includes:
– Contemporary Dance for Adults: Tuesdays 6pm-7.15pm
– Contemporary Dance for over 55s: Tuesdays 2pm-3.15pm
– Limerick Youth Dance (15-25yrs): Wednesdays 6.00pm-8.00pm
– Ballet for Adults: Thursdays 6pm-7.15pm
– Dance Club for Tots (2-4yrs): Saturdays 11.00am-11.45am
– Dance Club for 5-8yrs: Saturdays 12pm-12.45pm
– Dance Club for 9-14yrs: Saturdays 1.00pm-2.00pm
Teachers for each class have been carefully selected for their experience and expertise, but also for their ability to encourage class participants to develop their confidence and skill, to express themselves through movement and to have fun. Classes are open to boys and girls, men and women and no previous experience is required!